In this guide, learn how to:
- Navigate to the Notification Group Configuration Page
- Set up a new Notification Group
- Frequently Asked Questions
Notification Groups allow you to categorize groups of email addresses into logical groups (Marketing, Sales, Development, etc.). These groups can then be used to easily send reports and alerts to multiple addresses.
How to Navigate to the Notification Group Configuration Page
Click the Settings icon shaped like a gear in the toolbar at the top of the page.
Click Notification Groups under the Other Configurations.
How to Set Up a New Notification Group
Click the Create Notification Group button towards the top left of the screen.
A modal should appear in the center of the screen.
Enter in a group name, recipients email addresses, and a description for the group.
Click Save & Close to save newly created Notification Group.
Frequently asked Questions
- What is the limit for the number of emails in a notification group?
- 512 emails
- What is the limit for the number of notification groups or emails allowed on an alert or on an error state tracking notification?
- 512 notification groups/emails