Table of Contents:
Automated reports allow users to view graphical representations of tailored data without having to log into the portal. They can be configured to be sent daily, weekly, etc.
Accessing the Automated Report Page
Automated Reports can be found via the left side navigation menu in the Blue Triangle Portal under 'Alerts & Automated Reports'.
How to set up a Report
- Click the Create Report button towards the top left of the screen or, if there are not any reports already configured, in the middle of the page
- Select either Real User or Synthetic data
- Select the kind of report you'd like to make from the list of options. If you need help deciding which one works best for you, click the question mark icon to the top right of each thumbnail for some extra information
- You will then be prompted to fill out the necessary information to configure this report. Essential information fields will be marked with a red asterisk.
- Select filters to tailor the data sent in the report
- Click the Create button to save the newly configured report
- The new report will appear in the table. This is where you can edit, delete, or generate a report, or click the checkbox next to multiple reports to carry out a few bulk actions.
How to Edit a Report
In the top left corner under the 'Create Report' button you can toggle between the reports you have created, and the reports set up for your site by selecting either the 'User' or 'Site' button.
To begin editing your report, select the pencil icon to the left of the report.
Example 'Editing Report' menu:
In this menu you can easily change your filtering options, add or remove people from the email distribution, change the email frequency, and more.