With the new year comes a new version of our Blue Triangle Portal. Portal V5 is now in production and we’re excited to announce many new features and enhancements.
Now in Dashboards: Custom Date Selection
We've updated the date selector on our dashboards. Now users can select custom times, and lookback periods, and disable auto-refresh. The custom date selection appears in the lookback dropdown and can be edited in the filters menu.
Customer Journey Analysis: New Focal Page View
Our Customer Journey has had a UI overhaul and has new functionality: a focal page feature. Selecting a focal page shows where a user came from before the selected page, and then after.
- Added Web Vitals to the RUM and Synthetic Dashboards and the Competitive Index
- Added a new filter to the JS Errors page, for filtering on error type
- Performance Budgets Page now supports synthetic-only sites
- Enhancements to the Performance Measurement Details table
- Added custom number 11-20
- Added ability to search and export the table
- Added a lookup button for quick analysis
- All custom variables are now available to search on in the RUM Session Lookup page
- API Enhancements
- New API endpoint “performance/hits” – provides ability to view session-level RUM data, plus synthetic test results.
- API JSON added to more graphs in the portal (accessible through hamburger menu)
This is a partial list of the latest enhancements you'll find in our portal. To review the full list, checkout our release notes.
All the best,
The Blue Triangle Product Team