Get Certified in the Blue Triangle Portal:
- Develop an advanced understanding of your site's analytics and data.
- Apply that knowledge to better organize your team's strategies and launch future projects.
- Use your data to prove value and back up your approach.
- One Time Instant Measurements
- New button to run a one-time measurement on the Synthetic Monitor configuration page.
- This is not bound to a Synthetic Monitor, which enables you to have it hit any URL you want.
- Can choose between Single Page, API checks, and Network Health check types.
- Partners now have access to the Partner Portal Information page to be able to configure their portal integration with Blue Triangle
- Added Brand to the Data Science and Bounce and Exit Analysis pages
- The term “Page Group” has been added to the custom portal terms so that it can be re-named as needed
- Native App has been added to the Revenue Opportunity page
- It will hide if there is no data – so it will be hidden until the rev opportunity process gets updated to include it
New Blue Triangle Native App:
Blue Triangle would like to introduce the General Availability of Native Blue App, the latest in Native Application Monitoring. The Native Blue App covers Application Performance and crash analytics reporting for Native Android and iOS Apps.
Newest Blog Posts:
By Tim Grant on March 25, 2021
New Product Training:
Thursday, September 2nd, 2021
Thursday, August 19th, 2021