Get Certified in the Blue Triangle Portal:
- Develop an advanced understanding of your site's analytics and data.
- Apply that knowledge to better organize your team's strategies and launch future projects.
- Use your data to prove value and back up your approach.
New Features -
- Added the Simple Light theme to the portal for all users
- Split the Real User Monitoring pages into Web Browser and Native App
- Added Native App Overview and Native App Performance Pages
- Added a Native App data type to the Revenue/Brand Analysis, Revenue/Brand Calculator, and Customer Journey pages
- Added Facebook as a common browser
- Added the Native App Performance widget to the dashboard
- Added the Statistical Method filter to the Performance Budgets so users can view arithmetic and geometric means, as well as percentiles
- Added the bot filter to the Session Lookup page
- Added a helpful message to the Customer Journey page if the selected filters result in no cards displayed on the page
- Creating a Department Viewer now has a checkbox to prevent them from creating any dashboards/widgets
- Added the Monitor Name filter to the Synthetic Site Health dashboard
- Added an export button for the HAR file viewer
New Blue Triangle Native App:
Blue Triangle would like to introduce the General Availability of Native Blue App, the latest in Native Application Monitoring. The Native Blue App covers Application Performance and crash analytics reporting for Native Android and iOS Apps.
Newest Blog Posts:
By Tim Grant on March 25, 2021
New Product Training:
Thursday, August 5th, 2021
Thursday, August 19th, 2021