Get Certified in the Blue Triangle Portal:
- Develop an advanced understanding of your site's analytics and data.
- Apply that knowledge to better organize your team's strategies and launch future projects.
- Use your data to prove value and back up your approach.
- Added .01 second granularity to the Revenue Calculator and Revenue Opportunity pages for FID and CLS
- The Performance widget on all dashboards (Site Overview, RUM/Synth Perf Details, custom dashboards) now has a gear icon that lets you turn on/off lines
- CSP Manager - added new fields for enabled-self-same-origin checkbox & self-same-origin-source-types dropdown
New Blue Triangle Native App:
Blue Triangle would like to introduce the General Availability of Native Blue App, the latest in Native Application Monitoring. The Native Blue App covers Application Performance and crash analytics reporting for Native Android and iOS Apps.
Industry Insights From Google:
"The business impact of Core Web Vitals | Session"
Google Chrome Developers sat down and discussed "why popular global brands decided to invest in Web Vitals and how it benefited their business and users." - with Blue Triangle highlighted at the 11:44 time stamp.
Newest Blog Posts:
Web Vitals Impact Your Online Business - Part 1: LCP
By Tim Grant on March 25, 2021
New Product Training:
Thursday, July 1st, 2021
Automated Reports with Blue Triangle
Thursday, June 24th, 2021
Please sign in to leave a comment.