Get Certified in the Blue Triangle Portal:
- Develop an advanced understanding of your site's analytics and data.
- Apply that knowledge to better organize your team's strategies and launch future projects.
- Use your data to prove value and back up your approach.
- Glassbox integration on the Performance Details page
- API Checks Performance Dashboard widget
- Domain Trends page under Tag Governance
- Similar to the Domain Details page, but with more filtering capability
- Added a column to the alerts table to display the number of hits measured vs required to trigger the alert
- Separated out the API Checks Error State Tracking into its own widget
- Broke out API Checks Overview into its own page
- Broke out API Checks Test Results into its own page
- Aggregate Waterfall Updates!
- Ability to choose between 1st party, 3rd party, or both
- Ability to cut off data loading after the selected performance metric
- Default view includes both 1st and 3rd party, cutting off data after 120 seconds
- Customizable tables
- New columns displaying the impact a tag/domain/function has
- The math used to calculate the columns is displayed in the tooltips
- Added the web vitals metrics to the alerts for RUM and Synthetic data
Industry Insights From Google:
"The business impact of Core Web Vitals | Session"
Google Chrome Developers sat down and discussed "why popular global brands decided to invest in Web Vitals and how it benefited their business and users." - with Blue Triangle highlighted at the 11:44 time stamp.
Newest Blog Posts:
By Tim Grant on March 25, 2021
New Product Training:
Thursday, April 29th, 2021
Thursday, May 13th, 2021