Get Certified in the Blue Triangle Portal:
- Develop an advanced understanding of your site's analytics and data.
- Apply that knowledge to better organize your team's strategies and launch future projects.
- Use your data to prove value and back up your approach.
- Added report directives to the CSP Manager
- Allows the user to specify report-to and report-uri directives
- Added Base Page/SSL measurement support to the Synthetic Overview Page, Test Results Page, and the RAG widget
- Decibel integration working on the RUM Performance Details page – points with decibel sessions will turn blue
- Added the option for a second group-by on the Data Science Insights page for line graphs
- A dropdown button will appear on the table at the bottom that will allow the user to expand the table to see the data for the second group by
- You can then graph the results of the second data set which will appear as a graph above the table, but below the original graph
New Blog Posts:
Web Vitals Impact Your Online Business - Part 1: LCP
By Tim Grant on March 25, 2021
New Product Training:
How to Implement the Blue Triangle SDK in Your Native App
Thursday, March 25th, 2021
How to Use Synthetic Monitoring Module
Thursday, April 1st, 2021
Please sign in to leave a comment.