In this guide, learn how to:
- Create a service profile and SLA
- View the SLA conditions against the real user data provided by Blue Triangle.
How to create a service profile and SLA
- Open the Tag and Content Governance tab on the main left-hand navigation and click on “SLA Overview”
- By default, there will not be any SLA’s setup – to do this, click on the link in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “Create Service Profile” button on the top left-hand side of the page.
- Choose a service in the first dropdown or click “Add Service” to create a new one. From here, define the details about this service profile such as the name, business owner and technical contact.
- Click “Create Profile” – from here a popup message will appear allowing you to create a new SLA for this service profile. Click “Yes” in the popup menu to begin.
- From here, a new section will appear below the profile for defining your SLA. Give it a name, the effective and expiration dates, and define the conditions associated with this SLA.
Note: You can use multiple conditions for your SLA.
- Once you’ve entered the details for this SLA, click “Create New SLA” on the bottom middle of the screen. After doing so, a table will appear above showing all your saved SLAs.
Compare SLA Conditions Against RUM Data
Now go back to the SLA Overview page to view the analytics for your SLA.
- On this page you can compare the SLA conditions against the actual measurements from your real user monitoring data from Blue Triangle.