In this guide, learn how to:
How to create an SLA
- Open the Tag and Content Governance tab on the main left-hand navigation and click on “SLA Status”
- By default, there will not be any SLA’s setup – to get started, click SLA Thresholds in the middle of the page.
- Click Create SLA Threshold in the top left.
- You'll be taken to a screen like this:
- Choose the Service you'd like to set up an SLA for.
- Use the Filter Groups to control whether to use RUM or synthetic data, as well as any other filter options like Desktop-only, for example.
- Lastly, set the conditions for the SLA at the bottom of the page. Note you can use multiple conditions for your SLA by clicking the plus (+) button to the right.
- Click Save New SLA Threshold and you're done.
- You should now be able to go back over to the SLA Status page and see the current status for your new SLA.
View the SLA Status
After creating an SLA Threshold, navigate back to the SLA Status page under the Tag & Content Governance module.
- Here you can see the status of each of your configured SLA Thresholds. Note you can change the Filter Group inside the filter options menu.