AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) is a web framework that uses a stripped down form of HTML to deliver faster pages. In order to get Blue Triangle analytics from these pages, you'll need to configure the integration as shown below.
To get started, and for access to the requirements, please contact your BT representative.
The following are the required parameters that will go inside of the vars in the JSON.
- siteID - the site identifier in Blue Triangle. If you need help finding this, just reach out to your Account Representative and they will provide it for you.
- pageName - the Page Name in Blue Triangle. The Page Names appear in the filter options and in various other parts of the Blue Triangle portal.
- pageType - the Page Group in Blue Triangle. Similar to the Page Name, this would be the Page Group in Blue Triangle's filter options.
- trafficSegment - the Traffic Segment in Blue Triangle.
The following are the optional parameters that go inside of the extraUrlParams in the JSON. Note the extraUrlParams is not required.
- AB - the AB Testing Segment field. Will default to "Default" if not specified.
- datacenter - will default as Default if not specified.
- CN1-20 - Custom Numbers in Blue Triangle. Will default to 0 if not specified.
- CSID - Customer Session ID. Will default to blank ("") if not specified.
- CV1-CV5, CV11-CV15 - Custom Variables in Blue Triangle. Will default to blank if not specified.
- CV6-10 - Custom Categories in Blue Triangle. will default to blank if not specified.
- currencyCode - ISO 4217 format. Will default to blank if not specified.
- campaign - the marketing Campaign