Table of Contents
We have an integration with Quantum Metric to offer our customers links to session replay from our RUM Performance Detail page. To get started, the integration will need to be configured through the Sites Settings page, found in the Setting & Administration menu under 'Sites'. For help with this process, please reach out to your BT representative.
You will need to first configure a Custom Variable (found on the Site Configuration page) to enable the Quantum Metric Integration in the Blue Triangle Portal. For help with this process, please reach out to your BT representative.
This next step will need to be done by your BT representative. After the Custom Variable has been set up, you will need to fill out a Partner Portal configuration (found in the Settings & Administration menu under Partner Portal Information).
From here, click the 'Create Configuration' button.
- Partner is 'Quantum Metric'
- Site is the customer site
- Partner Domain is the Quantum Metric link for that customer
- The Custom Variable name must match the way it is configured in Site Configuration
Location in the Portal
- Real User Monitoring
- RUM Performance Detail: In the Performance Details below the scatterplots, applicable sessions will include a link to Session Replay
Please sign in to leave a comment.