|Why should I look at a film strip?
By looking at some of the individual images in a film strip, we can isolate where and when certain changes in the page occur.
Some examples of this can be in the form of:
- Subtle shifts of objects/elements on the page,
- Objects not loading or missing
- Objects loading slowly
- Objects shifting dramatically (impacting CLS)
- Unexpected elements loading
- Additional filter options not loading
- Images loading, disappearing, then reloading
- Images resizing after loading
See also: What is a film strip?