While all users can view these reports, only Account Admins and above can create and edit a CrUX report.
Articles in this section
- I'm getting a report that I didn't configure. How can I find out who configured it and is sending it to me?
- Can I edit the configuration for multiple emailed reports at the same time?
- How are the color thresholds set on the Executive KPI Report?
- Is CrUX data collected by Blue Triangle?
- What user level can create and edit the Revenue Opportunity reports?
- What user level is required to be able to create and edit an Executive KPI Report?
- Who can create and edit an Executive CrUX Report?
- How do I send an emailed report to multiple people?
- I just configured a report to be delivered tomorrow. Can I view it before then?
- I just configured a daily report to be delivered tomorrow, what time should it arrive?