|I need to add a saved graph made in Data Science to my custom dashboard as a widget. Where do I start?
**Before you begin, this method requires you to have already saved a graph in Data Science. Use this link if you need help with this process.**
1. In a custom dashboard, click the +Widget button in the top right corner to open the widget window.
2. Choose Real User or Synthetic, whichever datatype you have saved a graph for in Data Science.
3. Select the Custom Widget option
4. Select the desired graph from the Saved Data Science Graphs dropdown
5. Verify the metrics and pages you want visualized are selected
6. Click Add Widget