Release Notes - July 17, 2020
- Drill down view for the new JS Errors page
- Clicking on a row in the table at the bottom of the page will open up a drill-down view for that particular error
- Drill down page has the full set of filters for you to further investigate that error
- Added the monitor name to the top of the Instant Measurement page
- Added a check against another custom variable name for the Aternity integration
- Removed limitations on the maximum number of agent locations and minimum frequency on synthetic measurements
- This is now done via the projected usage calculations compared to how many measurements are available in the contract.
- Fixed an issue on the emailed Object Level Details report where running it against synthetic data caused the report to fail
- Fixed a bug where clicking the back button when Viewing/Editing users returned an integrity constraint violation
- Editing a report without using the wizard will now allow you to edit the name of the report
- Now populating the URL search more effectively when crosslinking
- Fixed an issue on the Domain Details page where the page could break when looking up a domain that doesn’t appear during the time frame you have selected
- Fixed an issue where the URL Search option would get duplicated multiple times on the Data Science page
- The Reports Log will now be up to date if it was not already
Please sign in to leave a comment.