- Barry Pollard, Web Performance Developer Advocate for Google
- Kerrion Burton-Evans, Principal Sales Engineer, Director of Technology for Blue Triangle
- Nick Paladino, Principal Sales Engineer, Director of Product Engineering for Blue Triangle
Over the years, Google has made many recommendations on how to improve site performance and Core Web Vitals. But which recommendations are going to have the largest positive impact on your site and user experience?
Of the three CWV metrics, Largest Contentful Paint is the one most sites struggle with. Only about half of all sites meet the recommended threshold.
So, in this session we sit down with Barry Pollard, the Web Performance Developer Advocate for Google who literally wrote the guide on how to optimize LCP.
Hear directly from Barry his opinions and recommendations how Google measures users’ experience of site performance:
- Performance is not a single number.
- Just having the CWV score is not enough.
- The value of RUM over CrUX/Lighthouse
- Newly released strategies to debug CWV.
And stay tuned in the back half of the session for a new product announcement from Blue Triangle, the VitalScope.
Please sign in to leave a comment.