Below are the release notes for the push that went out last night in the EU and this morning in the US. The main focus for this release is to fix several of the issues with running instant measurements as well as a needed security update for our password creation.
- Updates to the required password strength
- Will check against a list of the 100,000 most common passwords and ask you to try again if it matches
- Not allowing the same character 3 or more times in a row
- Now properly enforcing 8 character minimum, 1 uppercase, 1 lower case, and 1 number on the new user creation, password update, and password reset screens
- Performance updates to the emailed reports process
- A fix for exporting contracts as a PDF
- Updates to fix several issues with running API and Network Health Checks instant measurements
Please sign in to leave a comment.