Below are the release notes for the push that went live this morning 2/9 in the US and in the EU last night 2/8.
- Drag and drop for the bottom of the funnel and real users path table configuration
- Restrict ability to add create new sites in US datacenter (in favor of US2)
- Contracts - add button for Account Manager to view enabled/disabled Sites
- Contracts - allow the Sales Team to see and set the Average WCD Elements Per Native App Beacon
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue on the Data Science page where doing a sub group by a custom category would always return the same data no matter which sub group you selected
- Fixed an issue where custom category data could get duplicated in the filters
- Fixed an issue on the Aggregate Waterfall page where doing a side-by-side comparison wouldn’t work correctly when searching on a URL instead of a page name
- Automated Reports - Several report types show up as undefined after being created
Please sign in to leave a comment.