A service profile is a page that outlines all key information about a specific service being utilized on the site. The intention of this page is to provide organizations with a complete picture of the owners, permissions, and data collected by this vendor. This is an important component that must be completed during a tag audit and will allow organizations to hold their vendors and business owners accountable.
Articles in this section
- Why do some pending domains in the approval list default to only a subset of source types selected?
- What are some important features in Blue Triangle’s Tag Governance Solution set?
- How do I create a Service Security Application for a vendor?
- I've selected a page name in my filter options, but still see site-wide data on Inventory Analysis. Why?
- Why do I only see names of services on the Inventory Analysis page?
- How do I use the Domain Details page?
- What pages can I use to see domain data/performance over time graphs?
- What do I do if I see any Unassigned Domains?
- Do vendors need access to BT to complete service profile?
- Can I manually add a URL to a service profile?