How to Create a New Custom Dashboard
- Click Dashboard in the main left-hand navigation. For some users, this navigation may be collapsed, but the dashboard icon will still be visible.
- Click the wrench icon on the top right-hand side of the Dashboard page to open the Dashboard Manager.
- Click Add New Dashboard on the bottom left-hand side of the Dashboard Manager.
- After clicking “Add New Dashboard”, a new blank entry will appear in the list. Enter a dashboard title and then click Save New Dashboard in the bottom right of the Dashboard Manager.
- At this point, your new custom dashboard has been created and is ready for you to start adding widgets. Click the eye icon to the right of the new dashboard to view it and begin creating widgets, or click Close to hide the Dashboard Manager and go back to your current dashboard.
For additional information and a video tutorial, you can visit the link here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.