On January 27 Blue Triangle released Synthetic Agent V5.0 with the following new features and bug fixes:
- Chrome updated to Version 78 (due to the updated version of Chrome browser, measurements may experience up to a 5% variance in timing results)
- Mobile Emulation list updated with newest supported devices
- Advanced Agent Logging (Currently only available to Support, coming soon to portal view)
Synthetic Agent Bugs Fixed
- "Measure cached" functionality now available on Chrome Single Page
- First Meaningful Paint no longer showing values when not configured to run
- Custom User Agent strings no longer append "BTTAgent"
- Base Page & API monitor now parsing headers correctly
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.