Release Notes - April 14, 2020
- On the Edit Profile page, removed the password field and replaced it with a change password button
- Fixed issues on the Data Science Insights page with group bys for bounce/exit rates not coming back
- Fixed issues on the Data Science Insights page with TTI, FCP, and FMP being a little off and producing NaNs
- Fixed issues on the Data Science Insights page where grouping by Region would never give back JS Error Codes, and had incorrect numbers for TTI, FCP, and FMP
- Reduced the amount of data sent over the wire for any query grouping by region/country (depending on the query, size reduced by 5% - 50%)
- Removed some comments in a js file per KP’s request
Please sign in to leave a comment.