Blue Triangle enables you to collect custom data for each page measurement for real user data, and synthetic data soon to come. In this article, we'll outline the details on these custom data variables and how to configure them.
- What Types of Custom Data Fields are Available
- How to Configure Custom Data Fields
What Types of Custom Data Fields are Available
There are 3 types of custom data fields you can use: Custom Categories, Custom Variables and Custom Numbers.
- Up to 5 different custom categories are allowed
- Custom Category variable/code limited to 1024 characters
- Custom Category display name limited to 128 characters
- Custom Category valid value limited to 255 characters
- Up to 10 custom variables are allowed
- Custom Variable code limited to 1024 characters
- Custom Variable display name limited to 128 characters
- Custom Variable value limited to 255 characters
- Up to 20 custom numbers are allowed
- Custom Number variable/code limited to 1024 characters
- Custom Number display name limited to 128 characters
- Custom Numbers are limited to 30 digits and 6 decimal places
How to Configure Custom Data Fields
Currently, custom data fields must be configured by the Blue Triangle team. In order to set these up, simply reach out to your account manager or our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.