- Update to the way the data pages prioritize loading the graph and table data when first visiting or refreshing the page
- For returning users that have viewed the site’s data in the past, the graphs will fire off queries based off of the filters in local storage as soon as the page loads
- This is an update waiting on the filters query to return and then firing off the data queries
- Fresh sessions will still need to query the filters data first'
- This will result in the data populating on the page up to a few seconds faster than what is currently in production
- Even comparing cached data queries, UAT is coming back at least 1 second faster than what is in production right now when refreshing both pages at the same time
- NOTE: this isn’t on 100% of the data pages, but probably 90% of them.
- Fixes for the Sales Funnel, Revenue Opportunity, Performance for All Pages, Conversions/Sessions/Revenue by Device widgets that would spin forever when no RUM data was present
- The Performance Breakdown widget on the Homepage is now properly querying synthetic data