Blue Triangle’s Issue tracker is machine learning software that is constantly monitoring your site for issues. When it detects a new issue, it will automatically create a card in the Kanban board. You may have noticed these issues in a list in the Tag Governance and CSP Management overview pages.
The issue tracker page is structured as an issue tracking board.
- Click and drag the issues from column to column to change status.
- Right click the card to Modify, Dismiss, or Archive the issue.
- When modifying an issue you can change the description, priority, status and even the assignee.
- Use the controls at the top of the page to sort and filter the cards.
- You can also change the size of the cards by sliding the bar at the top.
- Also, if you enjoy using this tool you can manually create issues by clicking the button in the top right.