In this guide, you will learn how to use the Synthetic Performance Detail pre-configured dashboard.
The Synthetic Performance Detail page enables you to analyze your synthetic data both at a high-level glance and all the way down to individual page measurements.
- The bar graph and the cards here show you the high-level overview of metrics during the time period selected- in this case, the past 24 hours.
- Moving down the screen we see the Performance Graph. This shows all of your metrics trended across the time period.
- Below there are two scatter plots.
- Notice the timeframe in the scatter plot corresponds to the shaded region in the performance graph above.
- Click a different section of the graph to see the measurements during that time frame below.
- We can also click to view the request hierarchy in another tab.
- Below that we have more graphs and information for the measurement.
- By default you will see the object level detail waterfall.
- You can also view the domain level activity graph and the object activity by domain graph.
- The Domain Level Activity Graph shows a waterfall for the total time each domain was loading during the page view.
- The Object Activity by Domain graph shows a bar graph for the total time each domain spent loading during the page view.