In this video, learn how to use
On the Page Performance Comparison screen you can compare many different metrics across several different pages.
Note: This page has the same features and functionality as the 'Page Performance Comparison' page in Real User Monitoring.
- at the top of the page you will see the onload time for all pages trended in the graph
- hover over a section of the graph for more detail on the data points
- the same data is shown below in the graph
- click the button in the top right of the table to export the information
- To select pages to view, open the filter menu by clicking the filter icon in the top right of the screen.
- Here you can select the time period, pages and performance metric to you want to trend.
- Click Apply when you finish configuring the filters you wish to use
- The page will refresh with the new filters and selections applied.