In this video, learn how to
- set a time period for the data shown
- see 1st and 3rd party activity and composition
- check for SLA violations
- check the top issues
- use the environment widget
- customize the overview dashboard
The Overview page for the Tag and Content Governance module allows you to see at a glance how the tags on your site are behaving.
- First, notice the look-back time period in the top left.
- Here we are looking at data from the last 6 hours, and you can change this in the drop-down menu.
1st and 3rd Party Activity and Composition
- In the top left, we see the 1st and 3rd Party Activity widget.
- You can toggle between the service, domain and file level view by using the tabs at the top.
- By default we are looking at the slowest services loading before onload.
- To the right we have the 1st and 3rd Party Composition widget.
- Here we can see at a glance the makeup of the first and third party content on the site, including domain activity, file size and element count per page.
- Moving down the screen, we see a widget showing SLAs that are currently in violation.
- The lines to the right show you a trend of performance for this domain over the time period.
- You'll see the SLA value shown as the dotted line. Clicking the SLA will link to the SLA Status Page, giving you more detail about the current status of all your SLAs.
- To the right, we have the top issues widget. At the top you see the number of domains not categorized, the number of services without profiles, and a quick link to view any currently missing services.
- Below, this area will display the top issues our system has detected on your site.
- At the bottom of the page we have the environment widget. This shows a trend of some high-level numbers, such as the average number of domains, pages, and files, observed from both RUM and Synthetic data. For each you will see a delta, both a number and a percentage.
- Below are more trends to give you context on how your tag governance management is going.
- Also, you can customize your view by clicking and dragging any of the widgets. Click the x icon in the top right of any widget to hide that widget entirely from the view. This places it in the panel to the side.
- You can hide the side panel by clicking the minus icon above.
- To show hidden widgets, simply click the plus icon, then click and drag the widget back into the dashboard view.
- Also, to revert the page to the system default, click the button in the top right “Reset Widgets.”