In this guide, learn how to
- Navigate to the Domain Details Page and select the domain you wish to view
- use the filter menu to get a more specific look at the data
- use the Resource Timing Graph
- check which pages are present
- check the performance of individual resources
The Domain Details page allows you to view information about any 1st or 3rd Party Domain on your site.
- Click the Tag and Content Governance tab in the menu to the left of the screen, which will open a drop-down menu
- Select Domain Details from the list of options
- At the top of the page is the Domain Selector. Use this to select the domain you wish to view
- To the left of this, we can see the page is currently showing real user data. You can change that to synthetic data inside the filter menu, which you can access by clicking the filter icon in the toolbar at the top of the screen
- Also, by default we are viewing data for the past 24 hours. You can change the time period here as well.
Resource Timing Graph
- The graph at the top of the page shows a trend of this domain’s total duration.
- You can click the legend items to hide and show other metrics in the graph.
- Moving down the screen we have two widgets on the left that list the pages this domain is on, and the pages this domain is not on.
- use the search bar to look up specific pages, or click export to save this information
- click on a page to see the performance details for that page
- To the right we see all of the resources that have been observed coming from this domain.
- You can click the arrow button next to each resource to bring up a trend of their performance.
- You can also click the X button to the right to trend all resources for this domain together