In this video, learn how to
- look at the Traffic Segment Overview
- look at the Sales Funnel
- look at the revenue, page view, and conversion rate graphs
The revenue analysis page shows your revenue performance over time.
Traffic Segment Overview
When you first access the page, you will see your data from over the last 24 hours at the 80th percentile. The table at the top is an overview of the various traffic segments you have configured, and is sorted by revenue.
In this example, we see there was an A-B test running with eCommerce as the default, against eCommerce Optimized, which is getting a different experience. As you can see in the table, eCommerce Optimized is performing much better.
Below you will see the sales funnel. Each page is listed with the number of page views from the selected time period.
Notice the two tables to the right. To add pages to the sales funnel, simply click and drag from the right to the left. You can remove them by doing this in reverse.
Below you will see three graphs.
- The top shows conversion rate and average order value per conversion session over time.
- The middle shows the total revenue, pages views, and orders over time.
- The bottom shows average revenue and page views per session over time.
You’ll notice your new filters will appear at the top of the page for quick and easy changes. For some more context, you can also click here to see two pie charts, showing page views, and revenue by platform. You can also click here to hide and show the traffic segment overview table.