In this video, learn how to
- see revenue attributed to performance
- see revenue attributed to page load time
- see revenue attributed by page
- see a table this data in a exportable table
Blue Triangle can attribute revenue to any performance change you make to your website.
Revenue Attributed Performance
- In the top left of the screen, you will find an overview of Revenue Attributed to Performance.
- This data is broken down by device type as well, so you can see the impact it has across each individual device type.
Revenue Attributed to Page Load Time
- to the right you can see a graph showing revenue attributed to page load time, again broken down by device type.
Revenue Attributed by Page
- Next, you can look at this bar graph to see revenue attributed by page, with tabs at the top to switch between device types.
- you can click the export button in the top right to save this table as CSV, TSV, JSON, or Array.
- click on a page name to see a more specific overview of data for that page