Tracking your JS errors allows you to prioritize and fix issues impacting your digital performance and experience.
JS error tracking is available for both Real User Monitoring and Synthetic Monitoring.
In this guide, learn:
- How to identify and track your JS errors in Synthetic Monitoring
- Where to find JS error reporting in dashboards
Identify and track your JS Errors for Synthetic Monitoring
- At the top of the page, you'll see the number of JS errors, and the number of errors broken out by error type.
- Below you'll find a historical trend of the JS errors.
- Then get information on every JS error that occurred by clicking onto a scatter plot point.
- See a tabular view of this data at the bottom of the page.
Where to find JS error reporting in dashboards
You will also find information about your JS errors in the Site Overview and Synthetic Site Health dashboards, which you can find on the Dashboards Page.