The pre-configured dashboard, “Site Overview”, provides you with a holistic view of how your site / app is performing. It breaks down the revenue and performance by geography and device type over time.
In this guide:
- Click on the “Dashboard” link in the top of the main left-hand navigation menu.
- By default, your account will have access to a few pre-configured dashboards. In this guide, we will discuss the “Site Overview” dashboard.
- To switch between dashboards, either-
- Click on the dashboard dropdown in the upper left of the dashboard page
2. or open the dashboard manager by clicking the Wrench icon in the top right of the page. This will open the Dashboard Manager which allows you to view or delete dashboards. By then selecting the Eye icon your chosen dashboard will open.
Note: You can turn metrics on and off by clicking on the legend items.
This widget, which by default is in the top left of this dashboard, provides an overview of performance metrics for your site for your preferred time period (time period can be selected in through the dropdown menu at the top of the dashboards page)
Device Metrics Widget:
This widget, which by default is located in the top right of this dashboard, provides an overview of your site broken down by device type (Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile).
Revenue Over Time Widget:
The bottom left widget lets you track the number of orders, revenue, page views, and sessions over time, allowing you to pinpoint the optimal times during the day for revenue. Use this information along with our Customer Journey Analysis to optimize when to run marketing campaigns for maximum return.
The bottom right widget displays the performance of your site / app by geography. The colors indicate the quality of performance for that region, red being sub-par and green as acceptable performance.
Note: Click a region to zoom into sub-regions.