Below are the release notes for the push that went live in the EU on 5/16 and in the US on 5/17.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where First Paint would not show up on the Performance Budgets page
- Fixed an issue on the Performance Budgets page where the filters for the loaded budget wouldn’t load correctly when you first hit the page
- Fixed an issue on the Performance Budgets page where percentile wasn’t working
- Fixed an issue on the Data Science page where the sub group queries weren’t passing through the selected value if it was a custom variable
- Fixed an issue on the Data Science page where the sub group queries were producing incorrect numbers when looking at custom numbers
- Removed the sub group from the histograms on the Data Science page
- Changed the text of the Aggregate Waterfall page to show First Input Delay Start to avoid confusion
Please sign in to leave a comment.