Tag Governance allows you to analyze the behavior of your third-party tags and calculate their cost to your performance and revenue. With the Blue Triangle Tag Governance Solution you will be able to:
- Automatically inventories all 3rd party tags and services from RUM and Synthetic data collected from the site.
- Provides access to global tags and services library for fast reference on known domains for each tag or service observed.
- Service profiles allow for details like, GDPR and CCPA Statements, PII categories collected, Internal and external stakeholders and sponsors.
- Missing tags and services exception reporting (report on tags or services that should not be present, or report on missing services that should be present)
- Detailed Hierarchy Analysis for a single page experience.
- Aggregate Hierarchy Analysis for a page over time.
- Graphing and reporting on % of time a tag or service is present. (For example if an important analytics tag should be present on 100% of the time you will see if it is missing some of the time and when that happened)
- Collect trending data on all page content 1st or 3rd party.
- Report on Errors related to 3rd party tags and services.
- Errors reporting to see certain errors by web property, page type, Geography, Browser, Device, and timeframe.
- Drill down to specific errors and see console details related to that error.
- Domain performance alerts and reporting
- Tag, Service and Domain Approval for whitelisting Domains allowed to be present on the site
- Domain and service whitelist violation reporting.
- Feed data directly into a CSP manager allowing the configuration of a strong content controlling CSP to be built directly in the solution.
- Save and manage Content Security Policies (CSP)s with version control.
Please sign in to leave a comment.