Yes, Blue Triangle offers bulk editing on the Synthetic Monitors management screen. By checking the box next to two or more synthetic monitors and clicking the "Bulk Actions" dropdown menu at the top of the page, you can choose whether to edit the monitors, enable/disable/pause them, or delete them. Editing more than one monitor at a time will include a more limited range of options, which can include items like kickoff/end time, frequency, and agent locations, among others.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit multiple synthetic monitors at the same time?
- What is a Centralized Data Repository?
- What's the difference between the "Run Instant Measurement" button on synthetic monitors management and clicking the lightning bolt to run an instant measurement of a monitor?
- Why does my synthetic script have so many versions?
- Why am I seeing data for single-page synthetic monitors that are not configured on the Synthetic Monitors page?
- What is the difference between the Synthetic Monitoring sections and monitor types?
- Can I create a custom error code that will give me more information about synthetic measurements that shouldn't be occurring?
- What do the standard synthetic error codes mean?
- I can't roll out an A/B test to my site. Is there anything I can do to test how a page loads without specific domains or files?
- Does the blacklist filter field accept wildcards?