Yes, Blue Triangle offers custom error code configuration for synthetic measurements. Please talk to your account representative to coordinate this, since the configuration is not available to users.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit multiple synthetic monitors at the same time?
- What is a Centralized Data Repository?
- What's the difference between the "Run Instant Measurement" button on synthetic monitors management and clicking the lightning bolt to run an instant measurement of a monitor?
- Why does my synthetic script have so many versions?
- Why am I seeing data for single-page synthetic monitors that are not configured on the Synthetic Monitors page?
- What is the difference between the Synthetic Monitoring sections and monitor types?
- Can I create a custom error code that will give me more information about synthetic measurements that shouldn't be occurring?
- What do the standard synthetic error codes mean?
- I can't roll out an A/B test to my site. Is there anything I can do to test how a page loads without specific domains or files?
- Does the blacklist filter field accept wildcards?