A Synthetic Instant Measurement lets you kick off a single run of a specific Synthetic Monitor to test whether or not a specifics script works, view results, test screenshots, etc. You can additionally specify which datacenter you would like to run this measurement from.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit multiple synthetic monitors at the same time?
- What is a Centralized Data Repository?
- What's the difference between the "Run Instant Measurement" button on synthetic monitors management and clicking the lightning bolt to run an instant measurement of a monitor?
- Why does my synthetic script have so many versions?
- Why am I seeing data for single-page synthetic monitors that are not configured on the Synthetic Monitors page?
- What is the difference between the Synthetic Monitoring sections and monitor types?
- Can I create a custom error code that will give me more information about synthetic measurements that shouldn't be occurring?
- What do the standard synthetic error codes mean?
- I can't roll out an A/B test to my site. Is there anything I can do to test how a page loads without specific domains or files?
- Does the blacklist filter field accept wildcards?