Blue Triangle integrates with and compliments other analytics engines by adding performance and friction impact in the customer journey. Through both, you'll be able to achieve better outcomes and understand the areas of your site that are most impactful to your business. Blue Triangle can even capture the analytics user ID which will allow mapping between the two systems
Articles in this section
- Can I use Synthetics to measure the results of an A/B test I am running on my site?
- How can I see how my website measures up against my competitors?
- How can I integrate Blue Triangle with other marketing tools we're using, like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics?
- What is the Competitive Index?
- What create and edit permissions can a Department Viewer have?
- I have a configured report, but I want to know what the data would look like for a past time period. Is that possible?
- How do I generate numbers for an analytics alignment?
- When should I use the Activity Tracker?
- Can I export tables that I see in Blue Triangle?
- Is there a way to view graphs as tables?
Please sign in to leave a comment.