By default, department viewers cannot create or edit throughout the portal. However, in the 'Create & Edit' section of user configuration, you are able to toggle on permissions for the following features: Dashboards, Alerts, Reports, Maintenance Windows, Notification Groups, Synthetic Monitors & Scripts, and Activity Tracker.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Synthetics to measure the results of an A/B test I am running on my site?
- How can I see how my website measures up against my competitors?
- How can I integrate Blue Triangle with other marketing tools we're using, like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics?
- What is the Competitive Index?
- What create and edit permissions can a Department Viewer have?
- I have a configured report, but I want to know what the data would look like for a past time period. Is that possible?
- How do I generate numbers for an analytics alignment?
- When should I use the Activity Tracker?
- Can I export tables that I see in Blue Triangle?
- Is there a way to view graphs as tables?
Please sign in to leave a comment.