Department Admins and above can create or edit an alert. However, you can give this ability to Department Viewers by selecting Alerts in the 'Create & Edit' section of user configuration.
Articles in this section
- Can alerts be triggered only if a failures occur at more than one location?
- When are synthetic alerts evaluated and triggered?
- How can I tell what changes have been made to my site's alerts recently?
- How do I stop my alerts from firing during routine maintenance to my site?
- I accidentally scheduled a pause for an alert during the wrong time period. How do I change the scheduled pause?
- What's the difference between pausing and disabling an alert?
- How do I edit multiple of my alerts at the same time?
- My alert is alerting when I don't want it to or my alert is not alerting when I want it to. How can I change the alert so that it does what I want?
- Why is my alert still in a "Critical" state if it's not currently above the "Critical" threshold?
- What are the site alerts under the bell icon in Blue Triangle? Are they all relevant to me?