While all user levels can view dashboards, only Department Admins and above can create or edit a dashboard. However, Department Viewers can be given this ability through the user configuration page under 'Create & Edit Permissions'.
Articles in this section
- Why do the line graphs in my widgets change the x-axis bucket size per point when I change my time period in the dashboard?
- How do I get rid of the colorful, vertical lines on my widget graphs?
- Why can't I edit the widgets in preconfigured dashboards?
- The widget in my custom dashboard doesn't show the data very well. How can I make it easier to view?
- What's the difference between cloning and sharing custom dashboards?
- How do I copy a dashboard that I created for another person in my organization?
- How many custom dashboards can I create?
- My auto-refresh on the Dashboards page isn't working. How do I get the page to update again?
- Why can't I add another widget to my custom dashboard?
- How do I get my dashboards to cycle through different views automatically?
Please sign in to leave a comment.