While all user levels can view these reports, only Account Admins and above can create or edit an Executive KPI report. For more information on how to configure this report, check out this link.
Articles in this section
- I'm getting a report that I didn't configure. How can I find out who configured it and is sending it to me?
- Can I edit the configuration for multiple emailed reports at the same time?
- How are the color thresholds set on the Executive KPI Report?
- Is CrUX data collected by Blue Triangle?
- What user level can create and edit the Revenue Opportunity reports?
- What user level is required to be able to create and edit an Executive KPI Report?
- Who can create and edit an Executive CrUX Report?
- How do I send an emailed report to multiple people?
- I just configured a report to be delivered tomorrow. Can I view it before then?
- I just configured a daily report to be delivered tomorrow, what time should it arrive?