Percentage of total errors refers to the amount of errors in comparison to other errors, whereas the sessions impacted is that error in relation to the total quantity of sessions counted when scraping for errors.
Articles in this section
- Is function tracing available in RUM?
- How do I view waterfall data for a single session in RUM?
- Why is the Traffic Source / Referrer set to my website's domain?
- How do I set up a Custom Variable?
- Where can I see Custom Variables?
- How can I utilize a custom variable for my site?
- Why would I want to set-up a Customer Session ID in Blue Triangle?
- Why is Traffic Source / Referrer set to Direct?
- What is the Traffic Source / Referrer Field? How do I set it?
- Why don't metrics in the RUM Performance Details/Overview page match those in the Aggregate Waterfall page?
Please sign in to leave a comment.