The KPI Date Comparison widget has its own filter settings that must be adjusted in the widget itself and is not fazed by the overall dashboard time period selection.
Articles in this section
- Why do the line graphs in my widgets change the x-axis bucket size per point when I change my time period in the dashboard?
- How do I get rid of the colorful, vertical lines on my widget graphs?
- Why can't I edit the widgets in preconfigured dashboards?
- The widget in my custom dashboard doesn't show the data very well. How can I make it easier to view?
- What's the difference between cloning and sharing custom dashboards?
- How do I copy a dashboard that I created for another person in my organization?
- How many custom dashboards can I create?
- My auto-refresh on the Dashboards page isn't working. How do I get the page to update again?
- How do I get my dashboards to cycle through different views automatically?
- Is there a single dashboard where I can see all our technical, security, business, and marketing KPIs in one spot?